BECOMING A CHAMBER SPONSOR
A local or regional business may find that sponsoring the Chamber and all of its members could bring significant benefit to their business. This is much more than a sponsor banner showing at an event. It's an opportunity to be the provider of an extensive infrastructure for the entire community and for individual business owners.
This infrastructure provides the building blocks needed to create a truly powerful economic development program that extends into also providing a marketing platform to each member business. The sponsor is literally providing access to a Chamber Assistant and robust technology to each business under their brand.
The Chamber Nation program is designed to bring significant tools to every member, improving economic vitality throughout the community. Each member will have access to their own Traffic Catcher System (TCS), where the sponsor will be showcased. For example a line might read, “Economic Development Program Sponsored By...” ( with a graphic image inserted), with the ability to click through to a specified location. This click-through location could be a letter of appreciation written by the Chamber of Commerce sharing its appreciation to this sponsor and more, such as a link to the sponsor’s business.
Since these online business advertising tools are highly indexed, the sponsor is assured a great deal of exposure. Members will also be impressed to see that their marketing system and ad network is FREE, as a gift from sponsor.
ADDITIONAL SPONSOR BENEFITS MAY INCLUDE:
- A dedicated sponsor button within the official community mobile app with link to the sponsors mobile app.
- If sponsor does not have a mobile app one will be supplied to them via their Chamber benefits.
- A display banner built into the home page of the Chamber’s website with links back to their marketing.
- If sponsor does not have marketing landing page and catalog one will be supplied via their Chamber benefits.
- Member directory advertising including category specific banner locations.
- For instance, a real estate broker might want a specific ad to appear whenever someone chooses the category “Real Estate” or “Property Management”.
- A Traffic Catcher System (TCS) marketing landing page is created for each member business. These landing pages are highly indexed as part of the member directory system.
- Each TCS page is developed so that a sponsor may be embedded into them. The potential is significant since there are many TCS pages in every Chamber and views are high.